The March meeting will focus on preparations for the 2017 Crime Commission.
NGO representatives are encouraged to meet in the Vienna International Center and for those in other countries, we will provide a means to join the meeting virtually.
on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Meeting
1 March 2017, 4:00 p.m., VIC (E0412)
· Welcome remarks: Karen Judd Smith (Co-Chair of the Alliance)
· Introduction of participants: Members of the Alliance facilitated by Karen Judd Smith
· Information about the 26th session of the Crime Commission: (Ms. Livia Krings, Secretariat Services Officer, Secretariat of the Governing Bodies, UNODC)
· Moving towards the implementation of the Doha Declaration: (Mr. Johannes De Haan, Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer, Justice Section, UNODC and Ms. Julia Pilgrim, Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer, Implementation Support Section of the Crime and Economic Branch, UNODC)
· Discussion about side events planned by members of the Alliance: Members of the Alliance facilitated by Ms. Mirella Dummar Frahi, Team Leader, Civil Society Team, UNODC
· NGO updates and exchange of information: Members of the Alliance
Moderator: Ms. Karen Judd Smith, Co-Chair of the Alliance
For those intending to join online, please register below so we can send you reminders and make sure you get the relevant tech info for joining the meeting online.
Wanting to speak? Please make sure you have read the tech requirements (these will be sent once you have registered) and submit your name, organization and skype address.
Tthe UNODC 2017 CCCPCJ Side Events Form for your review and use.