Webcast Registration & Tech Details
The meeting will be live cast to the Alliance Facebook Page at:
https://www.facebook.com/cpcjalliance/ Just login to your Facebook account and go to this page.
- There you can chat with others online using the FB chat function
- Submit questions to the moderator
- Give a report about your and contributions to UN meetings etc. via Skype. (The skype audio and video can be pulled into the live cast software for all to see and hear.)
If you wish to speak during the webcast, then you will also need to make sure you have the tech requirements and also complete the following:
Send this speaker information NO LATER than 24 hours prior to the event:
- Your name
- Organization you represent
- Your Skype username we can use to contact you at the appropriate moment
- Your contact information if you wish that to be in an info “lower third” when you are speaking
Tech Requirements for Speakers:
- Ensure your computer / mobile has a strong connection to the internet to ensure you are not garbled or hard to hear. Be aware that the moderator may suggest you to turn off your video if it seems the system is being stressed.
- Use a headset and mic when you join the webcast by skype on a computer. Otherwise, there could be feedback issues which will prevent you from being heard and we will have to mute you.
- Make sure there are no background sounds otherwise people will be unable to understand what you are saying.