It’s easy to become a member.
Just fill out the form below and submit it!
What is required?
The real requirement for participation are your interest and passion to connect, to learn and, with a passion to engage and impact global policy, network, collaborate and advocate in the context of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime.
Bring your organization’s focus and expertise to the UNODC’s mandate to oversee:
- Field-based technical cooperation projects to enhance the capacity of Member States to counteract illicit drugs, crime, and terrorism
- Research and analytical work to increase knowledge and understanding of drugs and crime issues and expand the evidence base for policy and operational decisions
- Normative work to assist States in the ratification and implementation of the relevant international treaties, the development of domestic legislation on drugs, crime and terrorism, and the provision of secretariat and substantive services to the treaty-based and governing bodies
Listed below are the areas of concern for which the Alliance has Focal Points, and who can be contacted through our online form as to:
- Which other organizations are working in this area
- What is the current status of the issue(s) within the UNODC system
- Ways in which you can and/or your organization can become more actively involved in the issue alongside other NGOs
Issue Focal Points
For Information &/or engagement on the issues,
click on an icon below to send a message to
the Alliance Member serving as the Focal Point.
Membership Has Its Privileges
Fees are not mandatory but fees help the Alliance help you!
PLUS we are offering a special bonus to paying members: You get FREE access for up to 5 volunteers / interns each year to an online “How to be effective as an NGO diplomat at the UN: The Advocacy Algorithm.”
This is a 35 part online course that will significantly boost your volunteers effectiveness and save you time and energy training them.
Especially if they have never set foot on the UN or had minimal experience, reviewing these components will help them help you!
- UN Organs and how they work together
- How decisions are made at the UN
- Dealing with diplomats—protocols and strategies
- UN resolutions
- How to research UN documents
- Key strategies for working with Member States
- And much more.
You can pay online using PayPal’s Services using a PayPal account or with your Credit Card using PayPal as the service provider.
NOTE: The Alliance is a committee of CoNGO and is therefore an unincorporated association of NGOs active with UNODC related issues. The Alliance does not limit membership to ECOSOC organizations as our Associate Membership allows for any individual or organization concerned with issues of crime prevention and criminal justice to participate in and gain benefit from the Alliance.