all-day 2017 26th Crime Commission @ Vienna International Center, Room C1, C-Building
2017 26th Crime Commission @ Vienna International Center, Room C1, C-Building
May 22 – May 26 all-day
DOCUMENTS The UNODC 2017 CCCPCJ Side Events Form for your review. Please submit before the deadline to the Secretariat to the Governing Bodies, UNODC. Only fully completed forms will be considered. firstname.lastname@example.org Application period CCPCJ: 6[...]
all-day Ageing: 2017 International Confe...
Ageing: 2017 International Confe...
Jul 21 – Jul 23 all-day
2017 International Conference on New Energy Vehicle and Vehicle Engineering(NEVVE 2017) – Ei Compendex & Scopus—Call for paper July.21-23, 2017. ｜Hong Kong, China｜Website: http://www.nevve.org/ NEVVE 2017 welcomes researchers, engineers, scientists and industry professionals to an[...]
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
UNODC Sponsored events are many in number, don't forget to look for meetings related to your area of expertise here:
- NGO Dialogue with the CCPCJ Chair regarding the 14th Crime Congress in 2020
- Alliance Pre-Crime Commission Meeting, March 1, 2017
- Invitation to the NGO Dialogue, 6 March 2017 re. Fourteenth Crime Congress
- Report release: Canadian Youth Perceptions on Cannabis
- UNODC Seeking comments on the issue of restorative justice